Content Management System (CMS)
Oganise and facilitate collaborative digital content creation
Introduction To Content Management System (CMS)
Having the need to update your personal or company website regularly yet doesn’t have an IT savvy personnel to do it for you? You need a CMS. A content management system (CMS) is a system used to organize and facilitate collaborative digital content creation. It is a software that keeps track of every piece of content on your website, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to. With that, there will be no more headache when it comes to content management for your website, you can simply complete your task with the ease of Denny Labs CMS.
Benefits Of Content Management System (CMS)
- Minimum Cost For Additional Enhancement – Your business grows, so does your website. A CMS allows unlimited pages to be added while others charge by pages. In the long run, you save a fortune.
- Improves Site Maintenance – Need to change something on your site? Without a CMS, you will have to go through hundreds of pages, making changes on each one. With a CMS, the underlying architecture is the same so you can make maintenance changes, update the CMS software and add functionality without breaking the site. Most updates are done with a WYSIWYG user interface editor, when what you see is what you get, no HTML knowledge required.
- Search Engine Friendly – Denny Labs CMS solutions are search engine friendly. Unique meta keywords and description can be assigned to respective pages, and a dynamic page title can be assigned by user or system automated. URL rewritting which is proven to be very effective can be setup for suitable hosting servers.
- Allows Multiple Users – Multiple admin accounts with different accessibility to maintain the individual page can be created. Making it easy to manage roles and publishing permissions, only those you allow can publish content and content only goes live when you’re ready.
- Faster Response On Marketing Trends – Since everything is web based, you update your website anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. It offers you competitive edge over your competitors. No need to rely on third party to update your information.
- Attracts More Visitors – People will flock in to your site for information. Compare to static website which just display products, services and address, you have an interactive website now which is always updated with latest information such as latest news.
- You Are In Control – All of this adds up to the biggest advantage of a CMS. Since a CMS is easy for the non-technically minded, instead of being reliant on an external vendor, with a CMS you are in control. Having the ability to assign tasks and roles, also to check progress at any time. That puts you in the driving seat when it comes to this important business tool.
Why Choose Us?
A static website is hard to maintain, and does not offer functionality which can interact with the users. On the other hand, a CMS allows easy update of contents and offers a lot more functionality. On the long run, a CMS website is definitely more cost effective than a static website. Most importantly, it is a cost saving solution of not having to pay IT personnel to add and update Web site content.
Here at Denny Labs, we offer a complete end-to-end solution for companies seeking to establish and maintain a professional and effective website with CMS on the Internet. Our designing and programming knowledge excels when it comes to customizing CMS websites. Denny Labs have successfully implemented many CMS projects with exclusive aesthetic presentation and highly functional features.
Denny Labs CMS solutions are fully built and tailored to our customer’s exact requirements. We do not use ‘off-the-shelf’ packages and ready-made solutions. We will first understand the individual customer’s needs and their specific business requirements. Today, businesses can manage and update their web contents without needing a web designer company, webmaster or any technical skills. Lack of technical knowledge is no longer an excuse. Be one of them today!